Whilst we consider Royal Oakleigh to have a relaxed dress code, some standards apply:
- Traditional golf attire includes collared polo shirts or golf shirts with regular, mock or crew neck collars.
- No clothing with offensive phrases or graphics will be allowed.
- Sweaters including turtleneck, mock turtleneck, crew neck or V-neck are acceptable.
- Muscle shirts, t-shirts, tank-tops, tube-tops or halter-tops are not permitted (unless you can pull it off).
- Pants or shorts are mandatory. Neat and tidy cargo-style shorts, or neat and tidy denim are acceptable.
- Mankinis are only allowed during Summer months.
- All golfers must wear socks on the course.
- Hats are preferred in summer to be ‘Sun Smart’
- Football attire (particularly Port Power or Carlton M&Ms guernsey) are not permitted.